Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > One idea and more work for Victor!!! =D    

One idea and more work for Victor!!! =D

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

One idea and more work for Victor!!! =D

I had an idea which I do not know if it has already been suggested, and which would make Victor work for us a little bit more!! LOL
But I guess it would solve the time problem some members have in uploading and downloading before midnight (in Spanish time)

There could be a small clock at the top of the page, always in Spanish time, so that we could see the hours we have to upload and download wss before the system re-starts (changing the recent contributions and stuff).

I think it would make it easier for everyone to know the time we have left to be considered in Spanish time.

Just a thought Wink and a little work for Victor!!!

Hugs from Brazil.
Bruna.

8 Mar 2010      

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Just did a search under "clock" and found out it has already been suggested! Tongue
Next time I �ll search before I make the post!!! Embarrassed

8 Mar 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Bruna,

I know of an easier way - you can check the time with the time-zone map.
I have posted this link before but there may be people who have not seen it. It makes it absolutely easy to see what time at a certain moment is anywhere in the world. You can even look for a specific place. Amazing and helpful!

http://www.timezonecheck.com/

I also love this wonderful map http://www.opentopia.com/sunlightmaprect.html which shows where in the world it is day and where is night.

8 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hi, Baiba. I know by now that I have to do everyting by 8 p.m. because that �s the time in Brazil when it �s midnight in Spain. I was just thinking about it for newbies (and now I saw that it has already been suggested).

But anyways, it was just a thought, I know it �s not a �must have � for this already great site.
LOL

8 Mar 2010