Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help    

I need help

beagiz
Portugal

I need help

My class has been without a teacher since the beggining of the term, and me and a classmate of mine are very worried with our colleagues.
We (I and her) have great grades, we have English outside school, and we knowwe could help them and give them lessons (at substitutions classes), the thing it �s that they aren �t motivated, and they don �t pay attention to nothing.
How can we motivate them, and make them understand we are being a great help, because, next year (10th) it will be so much more difficult. They need the bases.
How do we make understand that?

9 Mar 2010      

TriumphTriumph
Russian Federation

I guess, you should share your ideas about your methodology with them. For example, you may say that you �ll have completely different lessons from the ones you �ve had. And perhaps, you �ll have to learn quite complicated things in a relaxed manner. The most difficult thing about this is that it �ll take quite a long time for you to get ready for the lessons. There are lots of resources in the net that willl really help you to cope))) I hope, you �ll manage and everything is gonna be alright)))

9 Mar 2010