Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > GROUP Textboxes + pics PLEASE !!!    

GROUP Textboxes + pics PLEASE !!!

moravc
Czech Republic

I would be happy to hear about another method how to make an outlined, no gray worksheet...
I know the grouping method only, so far...
Or there is another option - copy the whole page into Paint software and change it into BW...
But this usually makes the text blurry and there are still some gray parts left...
I don �t see it as the best way... Blurry non-editable text, worse quality...

I still see the quickest and most handy method: work inside canvas, group all parts. Upload grouped.
The ws can be outlined in 4 seconds then... This is what I call USEFUL method!

9 Mar 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I think we need to remember that many of our members are new to designing worksheets. I, myself, learn something everyday. When you suggest simple things such as "copy into"... �open in paint!!!!!" ...work inside the canvas..... All this (even just the technical jargon) can be extremely overwhelming for the less-experienced.

If you want to change things, move things, group, etc. then let the downloader who may have more experience do it.

We are all teachers and we must have understanding and patience for our learners...or, in this case....worksheet designers.

To all the less experienced designers.....hang in there and thanks!
Your efforts are appreciated and welcome!

9 Mar 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I use MS Word 2003 and I never group any boxes. There�s no need to do that when you simply use the drawing canvas moravc was talking about: the text boxes and images stay where they are.

Besides, those wss I made using the drawing canvas are lighter than the ones I created without using this Word tool, believe it or not!! (the last one I uploaded 2 days ago consists of 5 pages with images and colours and B&W versions and only has 216 kB) I can �t explain why but these wss definitely are lighter which is also very important for most of us who use cliparts.

9 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2