Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > download without using my points    

download without using my points

chatina7
Mexico

download without using my points

Hello everyone:
 I`m new here and  I have uploaded some worksheets . I would like to know if I can
 download some others but, without using my points.
 Thanks in advance.

10 Mar 2010      

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Hello, first of all WELCOME to this great site.
The only way you can download ws without using your points is if you are a premium member, that means that you have at least 30 points. When you become a premium member you can download 30 new ws, which are located at the "New Worksheets" section (left side of the page). So far you have only 9 points, that means you are not a premium member and if you download a ws you �ll spend a point each time you do that until you don �t have anymore points.
Keep working and soon you �ll become a premium member.
Bye
Bere

10 Mar 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Welcome!  You have joined the best site ever! Thumbs Up

Unfortunately you won �t be able to download worksheets without using your points, unless you reach 30 points.  Then you will be able to download 30 wss from the daily contributions... FREE! 

There is some more good news.  If you look at the top of the home page of ESL, you will see Tutorials and Templates.  All those are FREE.  You will find some very useful information and tips amongst them on how to make more wss.  There are amazing templates which you can use for new wss.  Good luck.

I �m looking forward to see more of you worksheets.
JoeyHug

10 Mar 2010     

chatina7
Mexico

Thank you very much for your help. It`s great to share information with you.
   See you soon!

10 Mar 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Welcome to eslprintables and please have a look in the templates and tutorials section.
There is a hundred of FREE worksheets. -   Tutorials     Templates 
Don �t forget to read the FAQ and rules - F.A.Q.  and   Rules and instructions    

10 Mar 2010