Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The MEETING 3    

The MEETING 3

Lana.
Ireland

The MEETING 3

Dear ESL people,

my sincerest apologies for being away for so long - I �ve shared with a few people here that I was leaving my post of DOS and starting a different project within the same company.

The last week of work was crazy (and it �s still pretty crazy cause it feels like the school is about to burst with all the new students plus a few my own domestic things on top of that), and the next week I got a cold, and I just felt like I needed a week �s break after a very busy year, and I just didn �t have the guts to face you and explain and get all the ear-boxing for the silence...

But now I do - so go ahead, I �ll take all of it.Smile

As far as I �m concerned, the Meeting is still ON, there are now three threads devoted to it, so I guess I �ll be just communicating with you people through PMs and by posting in those threads, you can find them easily in the topic SEARCH below, just type in my name Lana. and you will see those threads among my recent threads (or at least that �s how I find them).

I �ll try and be good now and follow what �s going on and all.
Sorry again, I �m not "bad", just a bit tired.Wink

10 Mar 2010      

lshorton99
China

It �s nice to have you back! I �m still definitely keen on the meeting!

10 Mar 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Dear Lana

Nice to have you back! Hug

I �m right, right on my way to bed,only you could prevent me and make me write something here.
I �ll have a look tomorrow at those threads you have mentioned.
By now, off , tons of bad things, I want to have a wonderful sleep and recover.

PM. I sent you a pm, just because I missed you, I noticed you were absent, sorry if I disturbed you.
Hugs
linda

11 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Nice you �re back!

11 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

So GSmileSmileD to have you back Lana! I �m looking forward to our meeting! Smile

Hugs,
mena

11 Mar 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

Well, just on time. Believe it or not, I was just wondering, in the middle of the night (!), when we would get to hear about it again !
So it �s really great to read from you.
So two questions : where ? when ?
FroggyClaudine

11 Mar 2010     

class centre
Belarus

Just last night I was also thinking of whether we would do it or not...
Hope for the better
Natasha

11 Mar 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Hi Lana, Hi everybody !Smile What a coincidence, I was thinking about the meeting yesterday too, was even going to open a topic asking what �s new with all that Wink

Will now post the links to those threads for colleagues who missed them and will hopefully  join in
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16397
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16416

Have a good day !

11 Mar 2010