Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Jackson īs bodyguards reveal his secrets     

Jackson īs bodyguards reveal his secrets

Sonn
Russian Federation

Jackson īs bodyguards reveal his secrets

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=18532131&ch=&src=canadanews

11 Mar 2010      

FroggyClaudine
France

With such an aggressive answer, I must say I watched the video which I wouldn īt have done and I think this is not rubbish. For once in many many years, somebody is not nasty with this pop star. He might not have been my cup of tea but he was always doing wrong if you listened to or read the press.
@ darryl cameron : your whole comment is offensive. Who are you to decide what must be on the forum and what mustn īt. There are always lots of links to listening and thank goodness for this because it īs not always easy to find real situation and this link is one of them. So thanks Sonn for sharing
Hugs from snowy (again) East of France (will this winter ever stop !!!!)

11 Mar 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

I support this video in forum. Why not? I respect the choice and the taste of my collegues.

11 Mar 2010     

douglas
United States

Interesting video--thanks

11 Mar 2010     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

Yes, your right.

Ouch ...Ouch

I was harsh at a member simply trying to help.

I apologise to Sonn.

I should not have referred to the video as īrubbish � and have removed my comment.

Very true ... Sorry for that.

Just seemed like an extended add to me. And I simply think those guys were paid to do that? The mention of paedophelia kind of īirked � me too.

So ... next time, perhaps Sonn could add some remarks as to why he posted the video and some suggestion as to how to use it.

Hmmmmm ..... ?

11 Mar 2010