Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I try to get in touch with mmargalef    

I try to get in touch with mmargalef

volcane
France

I try to get in touch with mmargalef

Mmargalef sent me a comment and I want to answer but I can�t get  in touch with her ( I don�t know why, but it is impossible....)   Does anyone know her e-mail?

thanks so much.
Does anyone know how to supress a file after it has been sent?   I sent two worksheets, one contains mistakes and I don�t know how to remove it?
thanks for your help.
Volcane

21 Sep 2008      

frenchfrog
France

Hi, Volcane!

Next to each of your printables, you have this:

Author options:
Update this printable (Send a new document if you want to make corrections)
Edit printable information (title, description, level, contents...)
Delete this printable
Just click "Delete" to remove the worksheet DEFINITIVELY. You will lose your points.
Clik on Update if you want to replace your worksheet by a new version without losing your points!

Frenchfrog

21 Sep 2008     

dareka1
Japan

If you leave a comment under one of her worksheets, she�ll receive it the next time she logs on.

21 Sep 2008     

mmargalef
Spain

Hi Volcane
my email is [email protected]. What I meant with my comment is what Frenchfrog has already explained. Wink
Sorry if my comments was not so clear. It was midnight, I was really tired and my English was not very fluent Confused

21 Sep 2008