Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Lab classes    

Lab classes

Mariethe House
France

dear Marie....

I understand your feeling! You are the most sincere and honest person and I know how it can hurt when someone suspects you of cheating.
I am sure you meant well and your intention was not to cheat!
it just shows the flaws of an evaluating  system which is too rigid!

Cheer up .... Always a positive side to the negative point: It shows you how appreciated you are on this site! I think you are a grand lady!!Smile

12 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear Marie! Please don �t feel sad. The reason why your worksheet has been reported has nothing to do with cheating. Someone just couldn �t see "behind" your list of websites. Someone just didn �t stop to read the description and understand why you were sharing this very useful list with us. You are a very, very dear member to all of us and your contributions are always one of a kind. So, please, don �t take this so seriously. It �s obvious someone made a mistake and it was not you.

Hugs,
mena

12 Mar 2010     

Faurfab
France

Cheer up! I know the feeling!
It is a very useful worksheet to every body!
So forget it and go on making so great worksheets!
Have a nice weekend !

12 Mar 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Dear Marie
You are a dear member of this community and many people appreciate your contributions. This must be a misunderstanding! Cheer up, I understand how you must be feeling , but I �m sure things will be solved easily!
Have a nice weekend! Special hugs!

12 Mar 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Your ws was reported by mistake. It is sad but it sometimes happens.
Please don �t feel offended. Everybody is voting against removal...
Your work is really valuable, unique and very appreciated!

12 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Since you dont need the points ,why don �t you list your links on the bookmark section?  if you put them on a ws not many people will have the opportunitie to access them, in the bookmark section everyone can find them easily.

12 Mar 2010     

Missbrittany
France

I, for one, would very much like to download the ws you mention, I hope it �ll be available soon! Such a list helps us save so much time, that �s what I expect from the WS I download here. So for me it is useful material and it should stay.

12 Mar 2010     

Montypython
France

@Lizsatiago: it simply did not cross my mind. I �ve never used the bookmark section.
I �ve also always sent my worksheet to people who needed them and did not have many points.
I don �t see why you are against sharing this way.

Of course, nobody coud download the worksheet because of you. So I �ll re upload it tomorrow with an added section explaining how I conduct my lab lessons.

Then, I �ll just not share any longer since I don �t need the points & should not share according to you.

However I do think it �s easier to have a ws with link ratherha visit the bookmark section I might not be the only one to think so. 

I thought Victor was setting the rules, not you...

I �m appalled at the way you �re treating someone who has shared so much (most of my worksheets are between 9 & 14 pages long & take hours to  make) and only wanted to help others.

It does not mke you feel like sharing at all.

PS: THANKS to all my dear friends!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your support!
Sorry for being so bitter! But I do resent this kind of treatment...

12 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Monty i have nothing against you, and what do you mean with "I�m appalled at the way you �re treating someone who has shared so much"  is my post in anyway disrespectful? Do you think i have a tracking system to know who has share any amount of contributions? dont i have the right to express my opinion on contributions like anybody else?   Have i said in my post that everyone have to vote against you because i make the rules? I mean no harm to you, since this is the first time ive seen you but i think that links should be in the bookmark section, of course, if everyone else think that it is not ok then they would vote according to what they believe.
        i didnt say in any moment that you can �t share because you dont need the points i just said that if you do want to share out of kindness then put the links on the bookmark.

I am sorry if this has bother you but you shouldnt take things so personal, as there are many people who have shared a lot also and their ws have been reported. i think that is why victor has created a voting system, so members could evaluate.  

12 Mar 2010     

stexstme
France

Full support, dear Marie!
Just like you, I do not feel like logging in any more ... Nor send ws...
You �ve got a pm.
SylvieHeart Lots of hugs, Sunshine.

12 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2