Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Trouble Uploading    

Trouble Uploading

jadmi
Saudi Arabia

Trouble Uploading

I have tried for 2 days to upload a worksheet. It is 243 KB and is .doc format. Everytime I try to upload the worsheet I get the following response:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 124

What does this mean? I know from doing a thread search on this topic  that others are having the same trouble. Am I doing something wrong?
    By the way I love this site and it is very useful.
   Any help would be appreciated.

12 Mar 2010      

only4mybaby
Egypt

Hi
I had the same problem before but i discovered that i was using the 2007 office so the document was .dox
you can try another browser because some browsers take a log time to upload then the erroe message appears.

12 Mar 2010     

renko6
Poland

Dear jadmi,
I still have the same problem as you. I have tried for 3 days to upload my first PowerPoint,but it �s impossible.
The error means you have to be patient Smileand keep trying Thumbs Up as I � m doing.
Hugs

12 Mar 2010     

jadmi
Saudi Arabia

Hi:
  Thanks for your reply. I finally was able to download my activity. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
  Ciao! 

13 Mar 2010