Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where is my new contribution?    

Where is my new contribution?

pilarmham
Spain

Where is my new contribution?

Can anyone tell me what happened with my upload for tomorrow? It can �t be seen! I sent it and it appears on the new contributions page, and it can be downloaded, too, but there �s no preview of it. And I can �t update it or upload it again.

14 Mar 2010      

Akanah
Spain

Hi, you can update it. This option is right under  comments - send a comment 

If this doesn �t work, just remove it and upload it again. 

Olga

14 Mar 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

The system won �t let me update it or upload it again!

14 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

I �m trying to update a couple of my worksheets to change the key to plain text (thanks those who pointed this out to me) and I keep getting an error - same for uploading new worksheets - I assume the system is having a bad day and will work later!

Patience usually works!

14 Mar 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Oh, OK. Nothing new, then...Thanks a lot, Akanah and Ishorton!

14 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

It keeps telling me it can �t find it - I tried shouting �It �s right here! � but apparently that doesn �t work. Maybe I should move my computer closer to the server - that way it would be easier to find! Where is the server?! Or I could try shouting in Spanish...

14 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

I looked for your contribution - parts 3 and 4 are on the new contributions page, but part 5 is not (I �ve been collecting them - love your work, by the way!). Also, I went to your printables and it didn �t have the free premium members download message - is it due out tomorrow rather than today?

I don �t need a life - I just don �t sleep much and need to fill my time! Plus my computer gets offended when I shout at it!

Besos from Sevilla!

Lindsey

14 Mar 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

My troublesome contribution is due out tomorrow, it �s number 5. Can you see it?
As for sleep, that �s what I should be doing right now. It �s just this terrible addiction...

14 Mar 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Part 5 is uploaded. No problem, I can see it clearly :-)
I have just updated my new contribution so I suppose the updating should be OK too...

Good luck!

14 Mar 2010     

zailda
Brazil

The updating system was under maintenance but it �s OK now.

14 Mar 2010