Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help, please    

Help, please

trongluan
Vietnam

Help, please

Dear all colleagues,

Next Monday I am teaching about international festivals. I really want to use video to illustrate my teaching. However, so far I have found out no suitable video which is about how people prepare and celebrate their festival. Do you know any websites or any videos about this theme " Celebrating Festivals"? I am looking forward to your wonderful recommendations. Many thanks in advance.

14 Mar 2010      

drmx
Brazil

I can �t send anyworsheet! Is  there any problem with the site? I �m trying many times...

14 Mar 2010     

shirles
China

try to search for family album U.S.A, the fourth episode i guess, there is a scene about how a family celebrate the thanks giving day. try that on youtube,guess u can find it,china blocked the site, otherwise i could send u the link

14 Mar 2010     

ZURY_A
Mexico

You can also try pbs.org 
That is a public broad Casting station and has all kinds of documentaries about people all over the world very good quality material you might not be able to open all the files from outside the states but it doesn �t hurt to try. Hope the info was helpful.

14 Mar 2010     

vighnajith
United Arab Emirates

Hello

Have you seen this site? Is it ok for you?

Mrs.Krishna

15 Mar 2010