Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Niggling the backs of some moderators...!    

Niggling the backs of some moderators...!

Redbull
Thailand

Niggling the backs of some moderators...!

Dear all members,

first please! let me introduce myself as i �m a new baby member to this wonderful organization and website for all teachers to bring together good worksheet resources with availability to download very good work.
and hopefully will have a good relationship with all of you. (BUT) it already seems I have upset some of the moderators and people alike in having my own opinion...! we all have a right to speak out if you feel their is an error in the system.So please let us have are opionions and hear what we have to say instead of being cretins.
(cretinism is not good for your health.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW.                  
Wink

14 Mar 2010      

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Welcome to this big and warm community Thumbs Up

Ciao!!!!

14 Mar 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Welcome to the site!

Having a good relationship with all the members here seems to be an enormous task, since there are diverse POV among members as you may have noticed.

(BUT) there �s no harm in trying - if you really want to.

14 Mar 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I have never tried Redbull... Maybe I should... Maybe it would let me fly up up in the sky... not only in my dreams ...

Welcome to ESP... Please bear in mind we all come from different cultures and our sense of humour is sometimes very different :-)
The foreigners may misinterpret what you think, who were you talking/writing to etc...
I remember you posted a funny pic to cheer up a sad member... I didn �t find anything wrong in it... but EVERYthing may be seen as an insult...  you know...
that �s why I prefer funny picture jokes to funny ironic "sentences" which may lead to annoyance...
BTW you cannot be friends with everybody... there are too many members :-) If you were friends with all, you wouldn�t have time to sleep and work :-))

14 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Redbull! Welcome to this wonderful site!

Wish you all a nice Sunday,
mena

14 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Welcome to this great site, Redbull!
I �m  going to have a Red Bull just now  I really need wings to do all the housework!!Wink

Have a lovely Sunday!!

14 Mar 2010     

superteach121
El Salvador

HI  EVERYDOBY  IM SUPERTEACH121,  YOU KNOW THE MATERIAL WE HAVE HERE  ITS REALLY GREAT MAKES MY CLASSES LESS STRESFULL AND FUN  , I  REALLY REALLY APRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTION ,  BUT YOU KNOW  LATELY   I HAVE DOWNLOADED  SOME   POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS AND  LET ME TEL YOU THAT THEY ARE REALLY  HORRIBLE PLEASE IF YOU UPLOAD A PPT PLEASE  DO IT  WELL , REMEMBER  THAT  WE  USE THEM  IN A CLASSROOM
WE LOVE  SUPERTEACH121

14 Mar 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

@superteach
not to the point of the topic actually, but if you don �t like the ppt, don �t download them. People are working hard here to create nice materials, not really nice of you to criticize.

14 Mar 2010