Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Class management    

Class management

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Class management

Hello to everyone.
My husband is a guidance councilor. He was asked today to make a presentation/workshop on class management. It �s supposed to be tomorrow. Since he �s really busy today i promised him to help out with some ideas and ppt (he �s not really good with computers). But the fact is i don �t know where to start. Could you please give me some links with nice material i could use? I really want to make it easier for him not to stay late at night doing this.Smile
Thanks in advance.
Yulia

17 Mar 2010      

Mariethe House
France

I find this very useful. hope it can be of some use for your husband.

http://www.marvinmarshall.com/classroom_management.html

17 Mar 2010     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Check your PM. Good luck.

17 Mar 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I really like the e-book �magic class management �. At the time I downloaded it for free at behaviourneeds.com. You can probably google it.
I can also send it to you by mail if you give me your address but it is over 2 Mb (a pdf file) (My PM doesn�t work)
succes

17 Mar 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

@Marion

Is the book really useful? I have found where I can download for free, but I need to know if it helps. So I could use it for my worst students...

Let me know, thanks

17 Mar 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Yulia and silvia,
I will email you the file Yulia
(you could just have mailed me, if you click on my avatar, it opens a window and there it says �contact � which will lead to my email...)
and silvia, yes I really liked it....

17 Mar 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Say Thank You

Such a simple deed, the acknowledging of an act of service or kindness by saying �thank you.�

!!!!!!!!!! Even if you think that the link I sent you   is of no use, the least possible thing you could have done  is say
" thank you" to EVERYONE!!!

17 Mar 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Sorry, Mariethe, i didn �t mean any offense. I was just trying hard to finish everything and i had many things to do apart from what my husband asked me to. Now that my son is finally in bed and sleeping i can take time to finish all the work.
For sure i found the link useful and i �m very thankful to everyone who answered. There �s no need to remind me of that, i remember it myself.
Thanks a lot to everyone again and have a nice evening/night/morning or day.
Yulia.

17 Mar 2010