Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help uploading worksheets    

help uploading worksheets

silvia367
Spain

help uploading worksheets

This is not the firs call for help I �ve made during the last week.
I �ve designed some tests and worksheets and I �m not able to upload them. I �ve been trying for a week now.

All of them are designed using Word 2007, less than 300K and saved as .doc.

I really don �t know what the problem is since I �ve been sending contributions to this website for quite a long time.
Hope you can help me

17 Mar 2010      

k.samula
Poland

Hi, I had the same problem some time ago and you know what I did? I just copied the text and pasted it to a new document and somehow it worked! Have a try, good luck!

17 Mar 2010     

allanwooding
Trinidad and Tobago

Same here. I �ve been trying to upload a worksheet using IE8, Firefox and Google Chrome browsers and all end in error. Thanks for the suggestion about copying the text to a new doc but I tried it and it didn �t work. Below is the error message I get in Chrome...

Microsoft Word error �800a11fd �

Este comando no est� disponible.

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 124

The FAQ also suggest to try several time but that doesn �t seem to be working either.

Are there technical people who can help on these forums or is it just members voicing frustrations?

Hope someone can help.

18 Mar 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

Normally the the files designed in office 2007 tell you they are 300K, but if you see the site doesn �t take 2007.  You need to save your files as a "word 1997-2003" document.  That �s done by clicking on save as and then changing the file type where it says "save as type" 
You �ll notice that the file is a lot larger than in office 2007 and that �s when you have to fiddle around with it to make it smaller.  I found many times, that it is possible to upload files that are a few bites bigger.
Good Luck!
Elida

18 Mar 2010     

silvia367
Spain

My documents are saved as Word 1997-2003 so I don �t know what else to try!!!

19 Mar 2010