Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELP!!!!!    

HELP!!!!!

Yurany21
Colombia

HELP!!!!!

Hi!! Im a teacher from Colombia, in this moment I have fourteen students between 13-15 years old, they are in eighth grade. Im looking for students that are trying to learn English like them and begin a nice friendship thought email. Of course they have to do it in english, I think it would be a great oportunity to practice the language. Is there here anyone who wants to help me? I will send you the list of email accounts..
Thanks in advance...............

Ermm

18 Mar 2010      

Nereis
Argentina

I �m from Argentina. I have some students of this age, but I don �t know the level of your students, mine are low elementary and elementary. Let  me know if you are interested.
Hugs
Nereis

18 Mar 2010     

Yurany21
Colombia

Thanks a lot for your ofert but my students have an intermediate level. Anyway thanks a lot!!Thumbs Up

18 Mar 2010     

whitesnow
Romania

Hi, there. I �m Elena, from Romania.  I also teach two groups of students aged 13 and 14 and they are intermediate and upper-intermediate. If you find this information useful and your students will show any interest in making friend with some Romanian teens, let me know. I �ll also tell my students about this opportunity to improve and practise their English through e-mail (of course, if I get an affirmative answer from you).
Many thanks and have a good day today, Elena

18 Mar 2010