Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points, points, points    

Points, points, points

Maja O.
Poland

Points, points, points

Hello,

Could you tell me something about the points we get for our worksheets ?

I wonder how many points do we get for a worksheet ( or maybe it depends on something ? ).

I uploaded a worksheet lately and I didn �t get any points for this. Some people download it and I have also no points for it ? How does it work ?

Thank you in advance. I know it �s a strange problem but I �m really interested in it.

Have a nice time !!!!

18 Mar 2010      

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello
   You have to wait two days to receive the points it is one point for each download
OK? I hope this information answer your question.
Begogzp

18 Mar 2010     

renko6
Poland

Hi Maja,

As the points you will get them probably after the midnight. You will get 1 point for each download.

If you want to know more about this , you can read two sections at the top of this site ;
- rules and instructions
        and
- F.A.Q

Have a nice evening (Miłego wieczoru )

Renia

18 Mar 2010     

aymeness
Tunisia

as it was said one point for each printable downloaded.and u will get your points later on don �t worry. i also advise you to make a good description for all your printables to attract others to download them.bye

18 Mar 2010     

Maja O.
Poland

Thank you so much for all your answers.�

18 Mar 2010     

Elizama
Brazil

I have the same problem... I didn �t get any points for my worksheets. I uploaded two... and seven people downloaded them and I didn �t get the points. I didn �t understand.

19 Mar 2010