Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Native speakers ´ advice wanted    

Native speakers ´ advice wanted

dulek
Poland

Native speakers ´ advice wanted

I ´ve been asked to translate the website from my language into English. I ´v e done it and I would be garteful if those whose English is the first language could tell me if this is scceptable. This is the first part of this:

Because of its exclusive look as well as physical features granite has received wide recognition in the building industry applications. As a natural material it is the most popular and the most used stone ever. 
A Wall stone
Granite cobblestone
Stairs, kitchen worktops, window sills
Flooring and tails
Granite slabs

For centuries natural stone has been widely used by architects in an extensive range of applications. Occurring in a variety of colors a s well as being highly resistant to the atmospheric factors it combines unique, natural beauty with its functional use. It can be used both outdoors (elevations, terraces, steps, window sills, portals, paths, pavements, etc.) and indoors (floors, stairs, window sills, bathrooms, kitchen worktops and many more) . Please have a look at products we offer:
The granite and sandstone walls
Granite cobblestone
Street,road and bridge kerbs (according to PN+ EN and to suit customer’s requirements)
Floors and window sills
Granite slabs
steps and risers (stairs) (czy postopien to jest ta czesc o ktorej mysle?)
elevations, building linnings

21 Mar 2010      

eng789
Israel

I sent you a PM.

21 Mar 2010     

eng789
Israel

This will definitely help you.

21 Mar 2010