Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi Everyone :)    

Hi Everyone :)

Ranranit
Israel

Hi Everyone :)

Is it just me or some printables that were uploaded today such as this one:

are not "points-free" ?

Thanks a lot
and have a great day :)

Ranit.

22 Mar 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

The printables on the "recent contributions page" are the ones uploaded on March 21th. Wss uploaded today will be available among the new contributions - and free of charge - only tomorrow, after today �s Spanish midnight.

22 Mar 2010     

Ranranit
Israel

Oh and I thought that only the "free" ones are in the �recently aploaded � link...

22 Mar 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Only the free wss should be in the "recent uploaded" page!! I don �t think that the ones that can be downloaded for free tomorrow can be found in today �s "recent contributions page". Are you sure Ranranit?? I didn �t find the one you were talking about amongst today �s free wss!!

22 Mar 2010     

Ranranit
Israel

OK now I get it...

When I find a worksheet that I like, I go into "more contributions by ... " to see if there are more new printables by that same person today. And that is where I see new printables that are not "points-free".

So you �re right- only the "free" printables are in the "recent contributions" page...

Have a wonderful day!

Ranit.

22 Mar 2010