Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > To VICTOR OR ANY OF THE MODERATORS    

To VICTOR OR ANY OF THE MODERATORS

chusin
Spain

To VICTOR OR ANY OF THE MODERATORS

Hello! I am a new member of this fantastic site but I have a problem. I have downloaded 29 worksheets,  not from the recent contributions, but from the other worksheets. The problem is that no points have been deleted from my account. I don �t want to have any problem because one day you discover it, I just want to inform you about it so you can do something with it. I already sent a message about one month ago, but I found no solution.I would like to go on working with you, I have seen really wonderful worksheets and my students love them. Can you do something to solve the problem?  Thanks in advance.

22 Mar 2010      

serene
Greece

This isn �t a problem at all. In your profile you can see the total number of points you have and the number of downloads. The number of downloads shows how many points you have spent but your total number of points doesn �t change. For example, if you have a total number of 20 points and you download 20 worksheets, then you can�t download any more, but your total number of points will remain the same.

22 Mar 2010