Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > premium membership    

premium membership

divagirl
United States

premium membership

Once you become a "premium member", do you have to maintain 30 points in order to remain one? Or does your membership get demoted until you have 30 points again?

20 Nov 2008      

wolfy
Chile

good question. �I�m nor sure. �You don�t loose points, So I guess once a premium member always a premium. �But wait until others confirm it.

20 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

When you reach 30 points you will mantain the status of premium member even if you don�t have any points in your account.

Everyday you can download 30 of the new contributions.

If you want to download any older one, you�ll need the  points from the ones you have in accumulated in your account.

20 Nov 2008     

divagirl
United States

So, when you use points to download a document, you don�t lose them?  I am totally confused...I know you get 30 free downloads of the new documents, but I am talking about the ones that aren�t  free.  Or do you get 30 free per day period (new or "old")?  I thought I knew what was going on around here... :)

20 Nov 2008     

divagirl
United States

okay, thanks damielle.  That makes sense :)

20 Nov 2008