Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Something wrong is happening.    

Something wrong is happening.

angelcris
Brazil

Something wrong is happening.

Victor and all partners from this incredible site,

It was once said that " When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free." -

http://www.eslprintables.com/whatisthis.htm#thetop

OK, everything was working exactly like that until some days ago I have noticed that my score of downloads  was getting higher. Today, I have noticed that after having downloaded the 30 free worksheets my download points went from 45 to 55.

What is happening? Is that because I haven�t uploaded any ws in the last 2 months?

Thanks for your help.

20 Nov 2008      

Nelssa
Ukraine

The same question!

20 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

I had that happen to me once. Can�t say why it happened though since it has never happened again to me.

20 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

your downloads number will always go up.  Everytime you download something you get another download point.

It is just a way to record how many worksheets you have downloaded from this website.

20 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

Ahh, THAT makes sense... I usually download both - free and not - so I don�t notice my points going up or down. 

Thanks for the info Vicki Smile

20 Nov 2008