Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īm desperate!!!    

I īm desperate!!!

estherita
Spain

I īm desperate!!!

Heyyy guys!!!
One of the teachers at my school has left her post and I have been appointed to give Art classes to the primary students (we are suppossed to do crafts, paintings and all this sort of manual things). However, her methods didn īt apply to me because pupils didn īt use English Language at all!!! So, I īm looking for pages with videos and tutorials for the students, showing them the instructions in English on how to make the crafts. Do you know any interesting websites to help me??
Thanks in advance. I īm starting on Monday!!!!!

25 Mar 2010      

izulia
China

Hi, Just a few days ago someone posted this link. The site is in Spanish but the links are in English. It does give you ideas how to use Art to teach English.

I really liked this site. Hope it will be helpful for you too!
Hugs from China

25 Mar 2010     

Zora
Canada

I use this site quite often, it might have some ideas you can use.

http://www.dltk-kids.com/

25 Mar 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Check out this one:

http://www.looledo.com/index.php

25 Mar 2010     

Claudiamn
Bulgaria

You may try this site

You might get some new ideas.

Have a lovely day.
Marie

25 Mar 2010     

mariasoldossantos
Argentina

Watch "ART ATTACK" episodes in English, your students will love them and then they īll be able to do the task!!

25 Mar 2010     

estherita
Spain

Heyyy guys!!! Thank you very much!!! The sites were really useful, in fact, I īve got some lessons ready to go!!! Thanks!!!

26 Mar 2010