Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help Please,    

Help Please,

denizvederya
Turkey

Help Please,

Dear Colleagues,

I am doing my M.A and having really a difficult time in deciding on topic. In our country, English teachers do not study in different departments at the university to teach young learners, teenagers or adults. after they graduate, they can teach any group. Now, I am teaching at a primary shcool. My topic should be related to this age group. I have thought using cartoons but couldn �t decide on a skill specificly. Could the ones who have already completed their thesis state their topics, pleaseeee. Actually,  anyone who can offer an idea will be higly appreciated. It can be on any skill. Please, help me :(

Sincerely,

25 Mar 2010      

fikretnns
Turkey

Hi,

I think you could try looking up in some resource books such as "Teaching Languages to Young Learners" ISBN:0-521-77434-9 , "Young Learners" ISBN: 0-19-437195-6 and "Projects with Young Learners" ISBN: 0-19-437221-9. These books are full of ideas. You may need to contact with a British Council library over the Internet if you do not have any access to these books. Good luck :)

25 Mar 2010     

denizvederya
Turkey

Thank you :)

26 Mar 2010