Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need your help    

need your help

Anutka
Russian Federation

need your help

Dear teachers, could anyone share ABC song mp3 or video file? thanks

26 Mar 2010      

izulia
China

Hi, you can download this song in mp3 from this site:
The link was posted yesterday by one of the members of eslprintables and I really liked it.  Lots of lovely children �s songs and worksheets to download, all for free. Thumbs Up

26 Mar 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

It is a good idea to download a program which lets you convert �you tube � videos to music files. That way you never need to worry about getting songs anymore... I use dvdvideosoft. It is free and it allows you to download the complete video or only the music.
About the abc song, I love the version Patty Labelle does with the Muppets!
( I know it is probably less appropriate for small kids but a teacher �s soul is allowed to enjoy as well :)

26 Mar 2010     

izulia
China

Hi Marion,
I wish we could have access to youtube, but unfortunately in China it is banned. Disapprove Disapprove
Hugs, Zulia

26 Mar 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, try this link
If you can�t download from this link, send me your e mail (before tomorrow, because I�m going to travel) and I�ll send you the song.

26 Mar 2010     

cookingongas
France

and if s.lefevre goes on holiday before you get a chance to write, email me ([email protected]) and I �ll email you the song.

All the best,

Charles.

26 Mar 2010     

Anutka
Russian Federation

thanks everybody!you are so nice! What I like about this site is the fact that people are very supportive, kind!!

26 Mar 2010