Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Titles on this forum    

Titles on this forum

yanogator
United States

Titles on this forum

Hello, Friends!
I read this forum regularly, and try to help whenever I can. I have noticed that many questions are repeated within a week, but because there are so many questions in the forum, it is impossible to go back to find the previous version of a repeated question. If we would all use descriptive titles, rather than "Help" or "I have a question", etc., it would be much easier to look through recent forum entries and find what I am looking for.

Thanks for your help in making this great forum even better and more useful!

Bruce

26 Mar 2010      

colibrita
United Kingdom

You �re absolutely right Bruce, we should try and make our titles more specific on the forum.

26 Mar 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

I agree, Bruce, have the same problem. Thanks for the suggestion!

26 Mar 2010     

douglas
United States

This was always one of Ivona �s pet peeves--sometimes I really miss her presence here. 

26 Mar 2010     

Zora
Canada

This is very true. Also, it is a wee bit frustrating that the same questions are asked over and over again and nobody thinks to check the search engine at the bottom to see it the question has already been asked.

How many times have we answered the "have got/have" question or the "there is/are" question? I �d say at least once or twice a week!!

26 Mar 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

...not to mention, dear Zora, the question about the points or uploading problems...

26 Mar 2010