Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you !!    

Thank you !!

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you !!

Just wanted to thank all the people who usually help everyone at the forum with their ideas, suggestions and correct answers  -  today, especially, Lindsey, Jayho, Bruce and Douglas who are ALWAYS around ! Thank you Almaz and Anita, too.    You are all really patient and understanding ...

...THANKS 17

27 Mar 2010      

lshorton99
China

Thank you for relieving my boredom! In fact, thanks to everyone here! I �m stuck on my sofa with a knee injury and the doctor has given me tablets that make my immune system extremely vulnerable so I can �t see any of my friends for the next few days! I had to get my food delivered and maintain a safe distance from the delivery man. I �m sure he thought I was crazy! This site is a life-saver! You are all wonderful people!

Hug

27 Mar 2010     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks Anita, for all your help with the listening exercises!! There are so many people here who are so helpful and kind. The list is too long to mention them all.
Enjoy your weekend.
FionaHug

27 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thumbs up for all of them ! :) thank you

Get well lshorton

Aftab57...thanks for all your help too

27 Mar 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Aftab :

THANKS 1you �re always here to help,too !

27 Mar 2010