Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Please help with this translation    

Please help with this translation

dulek
Poland

Please help with this translation

Some of your comments has been really helpful so I decided to ask you another favour. I �m really sorry to pester you on Plam Sunday but this is quite urgent. I hope this paragraph is the last one today.Could check if this sounds fine as it will go on the website please.

Welcome to our site
Granit-design specializes in manufacturing as well as supplying goods made of natural stone. We offer high quality products that are mainly made of granite and sandstone. You can find wide range of related merchandise here including:

Here �s the list of products the company offers

Thanks

28 Mar 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

I would change the last line Here, you can find a wide range of related merchandise such as :

28 Mar 2010     

dennismychina
China

ALSO.................  You can find a widerange of related ...............

28 Mar 2010     

douglas
United States

Welcome to our site. 
Granite-Design specializes in manufacturing and supplying natural stone products.  We offer high quality goods of primarily granite and sandstone.  Our large selection of related products includes:

(Take it or leave it-- to me, it seems to flow better.)

Douglas

28 Mar 2010