Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > englishtips    

englishtips

Urpi
Peru

englishtips

THANKS SO MUCH.Wink

29 Mar 2010      

Sonn
Russian Federation

Is it legal to download stuff from there?

29 Mar 2010     

donapeter
Romania

And if not, what?

For more information check it yourself: www.englishtips.org. 

29 Mar 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Just asked.  I just remember that eslprintables �s policy is to be against stealing other people �s work and the question was asked because I wanted to make it clear for myself it is legal to download anythig form there. Thank you. 

29 Mar 2010     

R�ka :)
Romania

Hi Claudini!

The password is englishtips.org
Sometimes after downloading something it requires the password, it happens not only in case of audio files but also when you download a book from there.
So just try it! :)

29 Mar 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Their motto is "Sharing is caring!" , so I guess there �s nothing wrong! I am one of the members who donated some money to keep the site free. I can �t imagine my life without using their resources!!! 

29 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Sonn

Their conditions of use are specific: "Any information found on this website can not be used for any purposes other than review"  Naturally, they can�t control what people do once they have downloaded it.

I think it�s interesting that they state to members who are uploading documents that the mention of the original publishing company is PROHIBITED (yes, they write it in upper case).

Personally, I think they are breaching copyright of authors� intellectual property and that they have manouevered their way around the legalities of such. 

At the end of the day only you can decide how you use their resources and whether you regard it as legal or not in terms of their conditions of use.

Cheers  -- Jayho

29 Mar 2010     

Urpi
Peru

Thanks to everyone you�re such wonderful people God bless you all!Clap

29 Mar 2010     

Claudia Tournier
Argentina

thanks for the tip!

29 Mar 2010