Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Easter exercises for 16 year-olds    

Easter exercises for 16 year-olds

elwirafinka
Poland

Easter exercises for 16 year-olds

Hello!

I need your help. I �ve got classes with 15-16 year-olds and I would like to prepare sth interesting about Easter. I �m fed up with any reading exercises, because we do them every year. Maybe you could suggest sth more interesting?  Listening, role playing or any games?

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Happy Easter! Smile

30 Mar 2010      

stexstme
France

Hello!
I do not teach Easter to 15-16 year olds ( but to younger kids..), but maybe this link can help : History, interactive games, jokes, listening ... Here it is :
( I always refer to the same great site!LOL because Michelle Henry �s is a must!!)
Hope this will be helpful,
Regards,
Sylvie

30 Mar 2010     

elwirafinka
Poland

Thanks a bunch for your help, stexstme2!

30 Mar 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

I �m 44 years old and I still enjoy a good Easter egg hunt.

30 Mar 2010     

Cartuxa
Portugal

What about  a scavenger hunt with riddles on Easter topics?  The prize would be colourful chocolate eggs...yummy! I bet my 15 year old students would be embarrassed at first, but then they would love it! Hugs !

30 Mar 2010     

scoutteach
Portugal

I have been working with students who are not interested in school at all, so it is very hard to get their attention. But for Easter, I tried talking to them about the Easter symbols, such as the meanings of the eggs, the bunnies, the chicks...  and, ultimately, did the connection with religion and religious symbols.There is a lot of material you can use on eslprintables or you can do your own research. Even bigger kids like to ask "Why" and get a good answer. Hugs and have a nice Easter!

30 Mar 2010