Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Spanish Teachers I need your help!    

Spanish Teachers I need your help!

Anaisvi
Spain

Spanish Teachers I need your help!

Hi everyone!

I�m preparing for the public competitive examination (oposiciones) and I�m doing my syllabus  and my didactic units for the 4th year of Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO). The truth is I�m a bit lost and desperate   Cry. Could you please help me? Do you know any web where I can find material related to it? Do you have any sample unit to guide me?

Thank you so much in advance!!!

14.gif

20 Nov 2008      

nonina
Spain

Hi Anaisvi!
I know how you feel! It is so difficult (impossible, I should say) to find a guide on how to do a teaching unit.
The most important thing is to cover the four skills (writing, reading, listening and speaking). You also have to pay attention to diversity and special needs. And you must include a final assessment, too.
Send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will send you one of my units for 1� Bachillerato

Have a nice day!

noe

20 Nov 2008