Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Native speakers    

Native speakers

pfreites
Argentina

Native speakers

Good morning teachers,

I am from Argentina, I teach English in a Secondary School (High School) and I am starting a project with some of my students; I�d like them to exchange e-mails with native speakers. I�ve just written a pm to winter but I�d like Argentinian students to have the experience to read e-mails from NATIVE SPEAKERS, too.

My students are aged 14.
They are going to write a brief introduction about themselves, their families and their town.

I�d really appreciate if you accept our invitation.

I�d like to know how will you work; my students would write the e-mails at school and I�ll check them beforehand.

I think this is a great way to motivate students to learn from other cultures.

Thanks in advance, pfreites.

2 Apr 2010      

mlbeckha
United States

I have a small class of 13 and 14 year old native speakers. I �m sure we could write your class a few times before the end of the school year. The students are not allowed to send email at school, but they can write word documents and I could email them to you the teacher. Just send me a private message with your email address in it and I will respond. thanks! Michelle

2 Apr 2010