Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading    

Downloading

AJFC
Portugal

Downloading

Hi there everybody!

I �ve noticed for twice that my information on ESL presents 2 downloads that I �ve never made. I became a member about an year ago, but I only started to use this site about 1 month ago and I became a fan.
Nevertheless, I always download worksheets from recent contributions and I �m always careful not to exceed the allowed 30/day . However, in my ESL information there are 2 registered downloads.

Why does it happen?

Have you already experienced the same?

Thanks a lot!

2 Apr 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
maybe you downloaded something around a midnight Spanish time? In that case it is possible 2 points were taken off.
Maybe there is some other reason, but this is only I can think of.

Have a great weekend and happy Easter.Wink

2 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi MJ, MISA!
I don�t think that�s the case. Actually, I always do my downloads during the day. But thanks anyway. Have a nice weekend;)*

2 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

If you accidentally clicked the download button more than once, even if you only downloaded the worksheet once you might have two points deducted - for example if the download doesn �t start straight away so you click again or you double click instead of clicking only once - could that be it?

2 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi Ishorton,maybe that �s it! But I �m not sure. Nevertheless I �ll be careful from now on. Thank you very much. Have a nice weekend.;)*

2 Apr 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

You �ve got 700 points. Do you think 2 points gone missing really warrant a message on the forum? Wacko

Sorry for being a bit grumpy this morning.

3 Apr 2010     

dturner
Canada

You �re a riot Phillip.  Maybe she is trying to be a moderator faster than the speed of light and every point counts.  

3 Apr 2010