Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Writing proposals at CAE    

Writing proposals at CAE

lshorton99
China

Writing proposals at CAE

Hi everyone

i �ve been teaching CAE for quite a few years now and there �s always one area I �ve struggled to find extra materials for. One of the potential Part 1 writing tasks is writing a proposal. Now, there �s a ton of material available for writing letters, articles, reports etc but I �ve never been able to find good supplementary material for writing proposals. I generally resort to highlighting the similarities between reports and proposals or focusing on formal language but I don �t feel that my students ever really grasp it as well as the other tasks.

I �d really like to find some good materials to supplement the book we use and was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions.

Eternally grateful, as always

Lindsey

2 Apr 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi Lindsey,
this has helped my ss. Hope it �s useful for yours too !

2 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

Thanks alicia - you �re a superstar! I �ve downloaded the first and saved the second to my bookmarks - very useful!

3 Apr 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Just trying to help you back when I can !!   Hug 

3 Apr 2010