Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Exchange emails (actual letters taken using camera photos)    

Exchange emails (actual letters taken using camera photos)

angelcs
United States

Exchange emails (actual letters taken using camera photos)

Hi guys

I am teaching elder´s and I want to see if any one of you out there wish to exchange emails with my students.
My students are not native speakers and their level of English are somewhere in the lower to mid intermediate´s level.
They age around 50 - 65 as far as I know and they learn English for fun.

My group will be around 12 - 19 people but I need to confirm the number probably around a week later.

My class is a 8 week course, then a 2 - 3 weeks break, and another 8 weeks.
There´s no limitation for age so as long as any of your students don´t mind writing to elders then it´s cool.

Since my students are not computer literate enough to type up their letters, I think my way of doing it is to send images of their writings or upload them/ zip it. I don´t think I can really type up all student´s letters =( 
If there´s a better option I ´d love to hear from you all.

3 Apr 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sorry, What do you mean? :)

3 Apr 2010     

angelcs
United States

Hi JulietaVL , i pressed the wrong button so that �s why you don �t see any thing written, now it �s fine, I just edited it.

3 Apr 2010     

izulia
China

What is the first language of your students?

3 Apr 2010     

Apodo
Australia

There �s always Snail Mail (Actual letters in envelopes)

I have a couple of older students who may be interested.
If the letters are short, not too frequent & scanning isn �t a problem for you, I can email replies from my students.

3 Apr 2010     

angelcs
United States

Re: Izulia
Chinese �s their first language.

Re: Apodo

I am not so sure if they want to do snail mail as it �s only a 8 week course then another "quarter" starts.  

Hopefully the letters are short but I am not so sure about the scanning YET. 

You can email me at : [email protected]

11 Apr 2010