Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Ok, that īs hard to explain I hope If you can keep on me and send this idea to the one who can make it real, This is my humble opinion    

Ok, that īs hard to explain I hope If you can keep on me and send this idea to the one who can make it real, This is my humble opinion

Vernica
Belgium

Ok, that īs hard to explain I hope If you can keep on me and send this idea to the one who can make it real, This is my humble opinion

Ok, Here it goes Pinch
The interface of this site is complete and useful but I think we could improve it in one sense. Nobody disagrees that there are several members who have got a gift doing worksheets, power points or online exercises, but very often when someone tries to seek a grammar topic etc... we have to search page by page after find it.
My idea would be to create a sort of folders or categories in each member count in order to organise the worksheets by topics in those cases where the number of pages are more than five.
Why five? Well I īm aware that Victor said something about virtual space and maybe it could limit the space.
Even, it could be created a searcher embedded in these pages or to each usuary.
Well, thanks for your atention and I wait for your answers.
Vero Embarrassed

3 Apr 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi Vero! :)

I think this topic has been raised before: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=18049
Is blunderbuster īs suggestion the same as yours?

Have a blessed Easter, topolina

4 Apr 2010