Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Re: Your contribution BUSINESS FLYER has been reported     

Re: Your contribution BUSINESS FLYER has been reported

Redbull
Thailand

Re: Your contribution BUSINESS FLYER has been reported

Hi all members

Please can the person who reported my contribution give me an answer WHY?
As i see nothing wrong with this contribution as its going to help alot of teachers who need some kind of flyer to use as a means of getting some work from inputting they own words from this flyer and will save lots of time making one up....!

And the report said I have commited some kind of breaking the rules HOW?

Anyway if the moderators can help with this matter then I will thank you in advance.

Redbull gives you wings you know Wink

5 Apr 2010      

donapeter
Romania

I took a look at the wss that you have complained about. 
It has been reported as not being an ESL resource. Which I agree. 
BUT.....let �s consider that your intention was a good one and you wanted to help other members to advertise ...themselves: IT IS NOT EDITABLE . How can someone use a picture where is written: YOUR NAME HERE - but we can �t insert our name, or YOUR E-MAIL- but we can �t insert our e-mail, or YOUR PHONE NUMBER etc etc. We can �t even edit the days!!! Maybe some teacher don �t like teaching on Saturday and Sunday! C-mon!!! Sunday evenings and Saturday evening!!! You make me laugh! 
So......with all your good intentions......I must admit it �s not useful from the reasons above. 

5 Apr 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

With all respect to you, REDBULL, it �s not an ESL resource even if it �s editable.

5 Apr 2010     

_babz
Canada

I just saw your contribution. It �s going to help alot of teachers? Explain how?!

Give us a break - it �s not an esl resource - and should be removed.

Better luck next time!

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

OK thanks donapeter,
I do understand that this work is off the centre from the normal worksheets you get on here. but I was thinking and my intentions where of good thoughts to other members for using this as a means of advertising work and comes under the help teacher system not help student section. as for the editing yes why can �t you edit the text boxes I can from my end of the worksheet just double click on the section to edit.
BUT IF THIS WORK IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OFF THEN WHATS THE PIONT IN FIGHTING FOR IT TO STAY HERE AND HELP TEACHERS WITH A FLYER TO USE . MAYBE IF IT GOES TO THE FREE TEMPLATE SECTION THAT WOULD BE OK YES OR NO?

MY INTENTIONS WAS GOOD.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink

5 Apr 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Redbull
No doubt your intention was good. Please, make it editable and re- upload it as a template. I �m sure it �ll be very useful for many teachers here (I include myself)
Regards
Stella

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Thank you Stella,
So its ok to send this again on the free template section (YES)?
And I can �t understand why its not editable from your end????

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW Wink

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

UPDATE JUST LETING EVERYONE KNOW IV �E NOW PUT THIS CONTRIBUTION ON THE FREE TEMPLATE SECTION FOR ALL THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN IT.
I DO HOPE THIS IS OK
THE TEMPLATE IS ON THE POWERPOINT AS I UNDERSTAND IT COULDN �T BE EDITED ON WORD FORMAT.
IF YOU GET ANY PROBLEMS TRY AND EDIT IN WORD 2007 OR 2010. GOOD LUCK OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND BY EMAIL.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW.

5 Apr 2010     

_babz
Canada

CONGRATULATIONS! GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON YOUR SHOULDER!

Now maybe you can quit harassing people through pm....people who don �t agree with you!

Tongue

5 Apr 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

UPDATE JUST LETING EVERYONE KNOW IV �E NOW PUT THIS CONTRIBUTION ON THE FREE TEMPLATE SECTION FOR ALL THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN IT.
I DO HOPE THIS IS OK
THE TEMPLATE IS ON THE POWERPOINT AS I UNDERSTAND IT COULDN �T BE EDITED ON WORD FORMAT.
IF YOU GET ANY PROBLEMS TRY AND EDIT IN WORD 2007 OR 2010. GOOD LUCK OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND BY EMAIL.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOW.

and babz you need to go and see a doctor friend.

5 Apr 2010     

_babz
Canada

most people who know me around here would beg to differ....but seeing as how you �re already seeing one...I won �t return the adviceLOL

from babz with luv (that �s how you �d spell it right?)

ps: once again, thanks so much for adding your contribution for free....it would have been such a colossal loss for this site...we need those handy flyers! 

5 Apr 2010     

1    2    3    Next >