Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP     

HELP

noemilima
Argentina

HELP

I can�t uploading a worksheet .IS THERE ANY PROBLEM?????

5 Apr 2010      

teresapr
Portugal

I don �t think so. Sometimes there are many people uploading and it takes some time. Just keep trying!

5 Apr 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Noemilima!Have you checked the size of your worksheet? Is it less than 296kb? Is it a word document (saved as word 97-2003)?

Hugs,
mena

5 Apr 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

Maybe your conection Confused

5 Apr 2010     

Patty Manning
Brazil

I have the same problem, It is impossible to uploading a worksheet,I �ve been trying for days,it is a document doc, unless 296 kb,what �s going on with the site??

6 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Patty Manning and noemilima, what browser do you use?? Sometimes I get the impression that this problem has to do with Mozilla Firefox!!

I for one always use the IE (Internet Explorer) and I seldom have any problems with uploading. This kind of problem only happens to me when the site is very busy, so I always try to upload my wss during the morning (Spanish [and German] time) or not too late at night when (supposably) everyone is trying to upload their wss!!

Last week, I even managed to upload a ws which was 288 kb big, and it worked perfectly straight away.

6 Apr 2010     

Patty Manning
Brazil

Hi Topolina 2004, thanks for your help, my browser is Internet Explore,I realized that my file was to heavy, so I split it.Thanks again

6 Apr 2010