Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > SMART EXCHANGE    

SMART EXCHANGE

kopciuszek
Poland

SMART EXCHANGE

Hi everyone!
I �d like to share with you some materials, tasks and others that I did working with interactive whiteboard or IWB.  Is there any place to download them? If not maybe it is a good idea to find a place for it. Please think about it.
Hugs from Poland
Anna

7 Apr 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

Thanks a lot for the sense of sharing u �ve got. I think this site is a great place to upload ur work. Thanks again. take care

7 Apr 2010     

joebcn
Andorra

I �m learning to create materials with SMART and your proposal sounds great.Clap
 However I don �t know if there is a way to share these materials here as we can only upload .doc worksheets and powerpoint presentations. Does anyone have an answer?

7 Apr 2010     

marthabene
Mexico

Hi www.rapidshare.com could be an option just send us the link once you uploaded the file...and I think is for free...

7 Apr 2010     

izzz1205
Poland

Hello
Please let us know where you put these materials. I would love to use them.
Hugs from Poland too.
Iza

7 Apr 2010     

Hazza
Australia

I am certainly interested in this proposal as well.

7 Apr 2010     

lidiab
Portugal

What a great idea!

7 Apr 2010     

constanzalonso
Spain

Try this link. You only have to log in and you can download a lot of smart notebooks. It �s really great. Hope you find it useful.  http://community.teqsmart.org/download.php 

8 Apr 2010     

kopciuszek
Poland

Thank you!!!!!

8 Apr 2010