Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp    

heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

summerwinds
Saudi Arabia

heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

i �m in trouble
can u help me
i �ve 4 questions

1-there is sth wrong with this sentence can u tell me why is it wrong and what is the correct answer: kathy was definitely a faster swimmer than anyone on her team and appeared headed for the state championship.

2-help me with DANGLING MODIFIERS

3-when do we have to use advs to modify adjs
i don �t understand  the use of the adv in this sentence IT WAS AN INTERESTINGLY DESINED MUSEUM .

4- help me with materials to develop my writing, i can �t apply these rules in writing what can i do?

thanku in advanced

7 Apr 2010      

lshorton99
China

1. Kathy was definitely a faster swimmer than anyone on her team and appeared to be headed for the state championships. - appear is followed by an infinitive.

2. Try this link - it �s pretty clear. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/597/01/

3. You use adverbs to modify adjectives if you want to describe how something happened. It was an interestingly designed museum - the way (how) the museum the museum was designed is interesting. Check this out. http://www.fortunecity.com/bally/durrus/153/gramch25.html

4. You need to be more specific here - I �m not sure what you actually need!

Hope that helps!

Lindsey

7 Apr 2010     

rovk
China

lshorton99, have i ever said that you are awesome?Wink

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
heeeeeeeeelp
heellllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp

we know what you say.

it�s better if we write in normal word
help!
need help!
help me!

i don�t mean to .........  you, dear.  ( it�s not "attack", what is it? i don�t know the word)

8 Apr 2010