Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > stolen point    

stolen point

siregarluna
Indonesia

stolen point

Somebody change my password, and stole my points!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry
if you CANNOT make a worksheet, don �t be a thief!!!
The thief is same nationality with me, I am so ashamed with you.
Hope no one get my experience.

8 Apr 2010      

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Wow that �s not nice!!  I �m not sure how someone outside your building could do this to you.  I �d suggest you look in your school.  My guess is that maybe you forgot to log out, and someone came in behind you and messed with your account.  Hope it all works out.  Dar

8 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
I don �t understand how could you log in now, if somebody changed your password?
It could be as dutchboydvh says that you forgot to log out and someone misused it. You should change your password now and be more careful in the future. You wss are great so I believe you will have your points back soon.Wink

8 Apr 2010     

rovk
China

who stole it? kolor ijo?

8 Apr 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

More info is needed here to assess what happened. Who had access to your computer or password? Who did this? How do you know who did it? How many points have gone missing?

You were here last week complaining 2 of your 700 points had disappeared. Please back up your allegations before crying wolf.

8 Apr 2010     

Vernica
Belgium

I don �tundestand the moot point, so if I know someone �s password Can I steal the points? how? This person would have to download a lot of worksheets and moreover It takes a lot of  timeConfused And If we are in a virtual space who �s the dumb who sais his/her password and If he/she is someone from your work Why do you complain here?
Well sorry, but I still don �t understand it

8 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Do not feed the trolls... Clown

8 Apr 2010