Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Jobs in Chile    

Jobs in Chile

wolfy
Chile

Jobs in Chile

Hello all,

I work in a company; I teach the executives, hence most of my ws uploaded and downloaded are for adults. �The point is I have zero time, but my students keep asking me for private classes for their children. �I have a daughter and I don�t want to work more than the 10 or so hours (today�s an exception) I�m already doing. �

So are there any native english speakers in Santiago Chile who would be interested in taking these classes? �

20 Nov 2008      

Tekila
Turkey

not about the job, but about the worksheets..

I just want to say that I agree with you Kevin. It�s not all about how colourful they are, but rather what they include.
Once again I can�t agree more that this is not a contest place..:(

20 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

thank for the support but wrong foruim. �:)

20 Nov 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I THANK  ALL THE TEACHERS WHO HAVE BEEN HELPING ME FOR A WEEK , WHO HAVE SENT ME FRAMES AND BORDERS AND WHO SENT ME THEIR WSS THAT I NEEDED BEFORE I HAD 30 PTS. I AM SORRY IF I WAS MISUNDERSTOOD BY YOU. I DO NOT NEED POINTS, FRIENDSHIP HERE MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME. ONLY ON MY FIRST OR SECOND DAYS I ASKED FOR DOWNLOADING BECAUSE I WAS VERY NEW TO THE SITE AND WAS NOT AWARE OF MANY THINGS. SORRY AGAIN FOR MISUNDERSTANDING. WITH REFGARDS.

20 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

wrong forum, but I�m sure a lot of people would like to know, I�ll point you in the right direction.

20 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Erozelvolkan. �I think you caused a lot of confusion, and I don�t think your very popular at the moment. �I recomend sending a thank you to each person who sent you something. �Good luck

20 Nov 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I am not trying to be popular just trying to explain that I was misunderstood and not  such a bad person

20 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

It�s OK I�m sure people will understand.

20 Nov 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I did not know where to write my message kevin. sorry. just trying to explain that I was misunderstood. 

20 Nov 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I did not know where to write my message kevin. sorry. just trying to explain that I was misunderstood. 

20 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

You did it already. �

When you want to start a new topic click this link:

20 Nov 2008