Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can we report repeated wss??    

How can we report repeated wss??

Lina Ladybird
Germany

How can we report repeated wss??

I �ve just tried to report a ws which was uploaded twice by the same user, but there �s no option availabe for doing so.

When I try to report it as a copy from a webpage, I get this message:

ERROR: Both documents belong to the same user.

It must be reported as repeated, not as a copy.

So what can we do?? Thanks in advance for your advice. :)

10 Apr 2010      

juliag
Japan

Hi Topolina,

Just click on this box under the worksheet:
It is repeated. The first one is here:

and put the link to the other copy in the box there.
Hope it helps and have a nice day.
Julia

10 Apr 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I had the same problem! The thing is Julia, now after the new rules, it seems that only recent wss can be reported as repeated... the new system doesn �t �show � the option:

It is repeated. The first one is here:

for older wss... and when you try to report it as a copy from a webpage, you get an error message.
It seems like a small setback, because if other *honest* members can �t keep up with the cheaters in time to report their stuff, it stays for good?!

I posted the same thing yesterday, I think... but still... couldn �t find an answer as to why that is.

10 Apr 2010     

TatiMachado
Brazil

Hi, friends.
I have a different problem and maybe you can help me.
I �m a new member in the site. I posted an activity 2 days ago ans 12 people have already dowloaded my worksheet, but I didn �t get any points. Am I doing anything wrong? Are the points credited automatically or do I have to wait for some days?
Thanks!
Tatiana.

10 Apr 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

@Tati... I �m sending you a pm about it!

10 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Bruna,

Oh I didn �t realize that. Thanks for clearing it up.
Maybe we could ask Victor for the option to report old worksheets for 2  reasons 1) because they �re copies and 2) because they �re repeated.

Like you say it seems unfair if not.
Does anyone else have any thoughts on the issue?

10 Apr 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Actually, I may be mistaken, but I am sure we had the option of reporting old wss as repeated before February �s changes... Don �t know why it changed. Like I said, to me it would mean a small setback. I asked that yesterday, but no one could answer.

10 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Let �s hope someone can todayBig smile

10 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Thank you very much for your answers! :)) I hope the administrator will fix this problem soon.

11 Apr 2010