Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Flipbooks on Powerpoint    

Flipbooks on Powerpoint

Ahlam
Bahrain

Flipbooks on Powerpoint

Salam

Could you please tell me how to make pages flip when designing a virtual flipping book using powerpoint. I am truely interested in learning and designing a lesson for my sts to use on the smart board after doing it with ppt.

Ur help is highly appreciated
Ahlam

11 Apr 2010      

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Although this is not exactly what you are looking for, it is a virtual flipping book, so maybe you would like to check it out:

http://classtools.net/education-games-php/turningPage/

The rest of he activities are also perfectly straightforward, but I �m still not sure if any of it can be embedded in a powerpoint other than through a hyperlink.

Hope it helps,

Pollyanna

11 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

You may want to look at the slide transition options - there �s a menu on powerpoint where you can format how slides change. I �m using the 2010 Beta version so I �m not sure where the menu would be in other versions.

11 Apr 2010     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

No page flip option in office 2007 or earlier versions. Thanks for the tip though. :)

11 Apr 2010     

Ahlam
Bahrain

Wow, i truely loved the link. It �s wonderful! But i think i need to b connected if i am to use it right?

Well i have downloaded a ppt contribution from esl printables and it has the same idea a few days ago.

Thanks alot for ur tips and help
Ahlam

11 Apr 2010     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Which means you don �t have to be online.
That �s why I said earlier that I don �t have a clue how it can be embedded.
Can someone help out?
Pollyanna

11 Apr 2010