Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > help me create an interactive exercise!    

help me create an interactive exercise!

annana
Italy

help me create an interactive exercise!

Hi, I �ve been trying to make an online exercise but I have problems with inserting a youtube video. When I click add after embedding the video code it says that it is not the correct location!
The same thing happens when I try inserting a gap for the gap filling oart of the exercise.
Can you help me? CryWhat am I doing wrong?
I use Firefox and I have a MAC G4
ThanksSmile

11 Apr 2010      

teacher jessie
Argentina

I had the same problem. And I realized I was using Firefox, when I changed to Explorer it worked like wonders.

11 Apr 2010     

annana
Italy

Thanks Jessie. Do you know if it works with Safari? 

11 Apr 2010     

annana
Italy

Thanks to Jessie I managed to create an online exercise but using a PC and Internet Explorer for windows. Does anyone know if a newer version of Internet Explorer for Mac is downloadable for free? The one I have is Explorer 5.2 and it doesn �t have all the tools you need to make an online exercise. 
ThanksHug

24 Apr 2010