Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Time to say goodbye.    

Time to say goodbye.

Chriss-MX
Mexico

Time to say goodbye.

I recently posted my final and last contribution to this site:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=396093#thetop

I made myself this game, and add the American Pronunciation for each letter, download the file and follow the instructions inside the document.

I really hope you like my work, because I made it with the same passion and heart which I teach.

Good Bye for a long while ESL Printables.

12 Apr 2010      

Fardin
Brazil

Why did you say goodbye for this site?

12 Apr 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

I �m sad about some things in this site.

12 Apr 2010     

Fabiola R
Argentina

Can I ask you WHY?

12 Apr 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Good things outweigh bad ones here ... by far !

12 Apr 2010     

carinanee
Spain

Chris don �t leave us please!! I �m new here and I like your contributions! I suppose all of us appreciate your job. I can see here a lot of companionship and politeness.Good luck!

12 Apr 2010     

hpmf
Brazil

See well. I live in a little, little of the interior of Minas Gerais, well in the heart of Brazil. I work in a periphery school where the resources are quite scarce. This site, for us, in my school was a great discovery. I am sure that its work already benefitted many colleagues. Don �t make that. Continue helping us with its collaborations. You are very important for everybody.

12 Apr 2010     

hpmf
Brazil

See well. I live in a little, little town of the interior of Minas Gerais, well in the heart of Brazil. I work in a periphery school where the resources are quite scarce. This site, for us, in my school was a great discovery. I am sure that its work already benefitted many colleagues. Don �t make that. Continue helping us with its collaborations. You are very important for everybody.

12 Apr 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

Why?
Well, because I think my work is despised.

320 persons prefer a worksheet with a funny image and 2 or 3 exercises instead of a good structured ws.

I did my ws with some elemets to develop the comprehension of the English and after saw that facts I think I �m wasting my time here.

I �m so sad about this.

12 Apr 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

You are not wasting your time, because I am sure you are probably creating your worksheets for your students, and not only for this site.   Did they learn from your work?  If so, you are not wasting your time, but providing useful material from which your students will learn.  I know how you feel, but think of the positive aspect, think of your students. It can be discouraging when your worksheet is not downloaded, but why stop sharing what you have a passion for.  Even if one person downloads the worksheet, that person may have greatly benefited from your work. 

12 Apr 2010     

Chriss-MX
Mexico

Yeah, Maybe, it could be!!

But...

12 Apr 2010     

1    2    3    Next >