Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for Penfriends... =)    

Looking for Penfriends... =)

lapaoiza
Argentina

Looking for Penfriends... =)

Hi everyone! I leave these lines because my students would like to have foreign penfriends to practice their English...

They are boys and girls aged 9 to 12 and they have a very good elementary level.

I hope someone likes the idea... If you do, pm please.

Thanks in advance!

Love,

Paola (from Argentina)

PS: We are not looking for e-mail friends (just in case)

12 Apr 2010      

edinita
Hungary

Dear Paola,

I love the idea and actually I wanted to have something like this for my sts. I will ask them tomorrow and then I will let you know if they are willing to become penfriends. We live in Hungary, in Europe so the postal costs may be a problem to them. We wil see.

Best, Edina, from (Hungary)

12 Apr 2010     

matiasmat
Argentina

Hi!! I love the idea too! but the problem is that my students are adolescents and adults. If you have a group of similar ages I would love to make the contact. Just in case my mail is [email protected]

Bye!!!

12 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi,

I will definitely find some people who are interested ;o)

Regards
Regina

12 Apr 2010     

lapaoiza
Argentina

great! I am looking forward to your responses... and thanks!!

Paola

13 Apr 2010     

Turkey

Could anyone send me some printables you downloaded from this site to [email protected] ? I am a new user.

13 Apr 2010     

Jaya Radhika
Russian Federation

I �ll ask mine. Actually I �ve already asked some of them today. But I want to make sure that their parents will accept it (you know, postal costs).

Regards from Russia,
Anna

13 Apr 2010     

kowalskar
Poland

I �m interested as well:)I have students at different levels and ages and we have been alreday having some letter, mail excange.
contact me if interested:)

30 Apr 2010