Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > PLEASE HELP - HOW CAN I REPORT A WORKSHEET I KNOW IS A COPY BUT DON īT HAVE THE LINK FOR    

PLEASE HELP - HOW CAN I REPORT A WORKSHEET I KNOW IS A COPY BUT DON īT HAVE THE LINK FOR

juliag
Japan

PLEASE HELP - HOW CAN I REPORT A WORKSHEET I KNOW IS A COPY BUT DON īT HAVE THE LINK FOR

Dear all,

Good morning, I would like to ask for your help again.
There is a worksheet in today īs contributions I personally feel 100% certain is a copy as I have it in my computer already.

Unfortunately it īs from when before I started saving files with people īs usernames in the title, so I don īt know whose worksheet it is.

I have just looked through 64 pages of worksheets in the section for the relevant grammar topic, but haven īt found the original yet and there are still over 150 pages to go.
I īm sorry but I really don īt have time to look through the rest.

Is there any way I can draw this worksheet to the moderators � attention (as maybe one of you/them would know whose the original is) without reporting it as I can īt (and wouldn īt feel right anyway) reporting it without a link.

Somebody please advise me as to how to proceed.
Thanks in advance for your help yet again and have a lovely day.
Julia

13 Apr 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Send by PM the link of the suspicious ws to the moderators you know and maybe someone can recognize the work and have a clue about whose ws it is.

Have a nice day / evening.

13 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Thanks Zailda will do so.

Edit: Thanks Zailda, will do so.
Deary me!

13 Apr 2010