Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me!    

Help me!

xiaokugua
China

Help me!

I am a new user.And I have no points.But I need a powerpoint about generation gap urgently.Can someone who has enough points download the powerpoint and send it to me?I will thank you very much.My e-mail address is [email protected].

Thank you very much.

13 Apr 2010      

avidrox
Spain

Hello there!

I �ve just sent you a PowerPoint on Generation Gap. I hope that it helps you.

I look forward to your contributions  ;)

Have a nice day,
Avidrox

13 Apr 2010     

libertybelle
United States

How can you be an English teacher - after years of teacher �s college and say your English is poor? That is what you wrote to me in a PM.
 I feel sorry for your students.  I don �t think anyone can teach what they are not good at.
sorry, but that �s my opinion.
This is a sharing site - so start sharing.

13 Apr 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

In truth only the author can send you a worksheet, if a third person sends you (or anyone else) a worksheet then it is a breech of copyright so such requests should not be made on this forum.

Copyright � *****************
Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

13 Apr 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

xiaokugua, this is not how this site works.
Imagine dozens of new members having similar requests every day... we �d be up to our ears  distributing presents (free worksheets) around the globe all day.
The information you get on joining this site says clearly that you have to contribute before you can profit from this site.
That �s quite a threshold, but it �s worth the effort.

13 Apr 2010