Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Annual Planning for Kindergarden    

Annual Planning for Kindergarden

carinita
Argentina

Annual Planning for Kindergarden

Hi, all! I can always fall back on my friends from ESLprintables!!!
People, I MUST elaborate the annual planning for a Kindergarden School which recieves 5-years-old preschoolers
I graduated on March 9th, since then... I �ve been looking for a job but I haven �t found any. If the planning is OK,  I �ll have chances of getting my first job!!!
The plan will be written in Spanish (my native language) but I accept any kind of help in either English or Spanish. I �d like to have the opportunity to see a planning (a model) in Spanish because I �m going to teach English as a foreign language, and "English" in my country is a "supplement" to kinder �s instruction
I already have two plans: one written by an teacher of english and one I �ve found online. None of them can be used as models to design the contents section of the planning
I hope I �m not bothering Send me a PM and I �ll answer back as quick as a wink
Thank you!

14 Apr 2010      

cacucacu
Argentina

Carina I �d like to help you. Please read your pm.
Love
Naty

14 Apr 2010     

lapaoiza
Argentina

Hi, I will PM you as well... I�ll be glad to help you.

Paola

14 Apr 2010