Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help , please ? - remove a comment    

Help , please ? - remove a comment

renko6
Poland

Help , please ? - remove a comment

Hi !
I need your help because some minutes ago I made a terrible mistake. I left the comment under the worksheet I downloaded , but I wrote quite different name . I would like to fix my mistake or remove it but I really don �t know how. Please help me please because  I �m  Embarrassed embarrased.
Thanks for help !
Many hugs
 Renia

15 Apr 2010      

Malvarosa
Spain

I�m afraid you can�t remove it, write another comment again explaining the reason for your mistakeSmile

15 Apr 2010     

renko6
Poland

Thanks for help ! Cry 

15 Apr 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

You can update it.

15 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Malvarosa is right - once you write comment under someone�s wss, you cannot remove it. If you really feel so bad about it, I would advise you to write a PM to Victor and ask him to remove the comment. As the owner of this site he is only one who can do it. If you�ll decide to do so, you should add the link to the wss you left your comment under.
Have a nice day and don�t worry too much. We all are human being and so we make mistakes from time to time.Hug
Michaela

15 Apr 2010